Pom Pom Number Inspiration
*This post may contain affiliate links
Pom pom number came from rushing around to find decorations on a budget for my Mom’s 50th Birthday. The teacher budget allowed me to be creative for this! I was working with what I had, and I got two types of decorations in one that flowed seamlessly for the theme!
After making my DIY Pom Pom flowers, I wanted to take it one step further. The celebration of 50 years of life has always be a milestone birthday. My mom definitely has great milestones to celebrate!
I decided to make a number to show that and make it a big for everyone to see that she is celebrating a HUGE 50 years of life and accomplishments.
I got some backboard from Amazon and just started glueing away!
Pom Pom Number How To
In 3 easy steps you’ll have your beautiful pom pom number!
- Depending on the color, you can make the numbers multiple colors like I did or keep it one. You can even make a design with different colors like a white border with blue inside, etc.
- Next, take your cardboard or backboard trace out a number and cut it out. I freehanded mine. You can make mistakes and kind of draw and redraw over your lines because it will be covered up.
- Finally, glue your tissue paper flowers on!
Other Ideas for the Pom Pom Number
All in all, there are so many ways you can take the pom pom number idea and incorporate it elsewhere. Here are some ideas I came up with!
- Birthday Number Decor
- Celebration Decor
- Cut out letters and spell something
- Cut out an animal shape and decorate with tissue paper colors (giraffe, unicorn, etc.)
With that being said, what are your ideas?